Pop Up Cafe
7th June 2017 4:30pm
Added by Norfolk County Council on 04/05/2017 2:48pm
We are looking to run a Pop Up Café at Open Academy on Wednesday 7th June, 4.30pm-6.30pm. We are looking for employers and providers to come along with any live Apprenticeship vacancies to talk to students from Open Academy and the wider community about what you’re offering, how your Apprenticeship will work and why Apprenticeships are a good way for an individual to progress.
The plan for how it will be laid out;
- Open to the community, not just students
- Employers and providers will be located in the open foyer on the ground floor with an area to display their live vacancies/information
- We will have an area in the computer rooms where people can apply for vacancies online and sign up to our Apprenticeship First Aid sessions
- Display your live vacancies with the idea to fill them
- Encourage parents to come along with students as they don’t always have a positive perception of Apprenticeships
- Business students to do a cake bake sale where funds will go to a charity of their choice (youth social action project)
If you have vacancies to advertise and would be interested in coming along, please either email me email@example.com or book online by the latest Friday 19th May, ideally ASAP.